Mah Sing Healthcare complies with national laws and regulations. We follow the ETI labour standards and strive to keep workers safe and free from exploitation. We have put in place relevant social compliance policies. Most of our policies are established for Group usage. Click here to view our corporate compliance webpage.
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REPORT
- GROUP ANTI-BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
- GROUP WHISTLEBLOWING POLICY AND PROCEDURES
- CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICS
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TO ASSESS THE SUITABILITY, OBJECTIVE AND INDEPENDENCE OF EXTERNAL AUDITORS
We have also established a comprehensive Employee Handbook for our internal employees’ reference and adoption. Aside from details on job grades and employee benefits, the handbook also covers operational matters like working hours, disciplinary and termination processes, equal opportunity, code of conduct & ethics, freedom of association, conflict of interest, workplace practices including use of nursing room and many more. To provide further clarity to our handbook and execution, the following policies are also established in order to give more details.
- CHILD LABOUR AND YOUNG PERSONS POLICY
- FOREIGN WORKERS RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT POLICY
- PASSPORT ACCESS POLICY FOR FOREIGN WORKERS
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- LOCAL LABOUR RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT POLICY
- ETHICAL TRADING INITIATIVE POLICY
All employees have access to above handbook & policies in our SharePoint (PDF copy). Employees who wishes to view hardcopy of above policies may also view them at HR corner in the office.